Sandals | Sobrino Dark Sienna
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sobrino Dark Sienna are the luxurious sandals that reflect Indian craftsmanship. A lot of handicraft is appllied in this pair. Hadcrafted with Oily Goat Tumbling Leather, the pair is first woven on the upper part, which is then woven with the sole. This makes it fully flexible and foldable.
Material and Info:
• Goat Oily Tumbled Leather Upper
• Goat Leather Lining
• Goat Insocks with Full Bounceback PU Footbed
• Rubber Sole
• Stitch-Down construction makes it fully flexible, comfortable and pasting-free.
• Designed and Made in India, for the people of world.
This is a made-to-order product. Please allow 5-6 days for the delivery.
• Banish Shoes come with complimentary shoe bags and a shoe Horn inside the box.
• Always Keep your Leather shoes in the Shoe bags to protect them from dust and scratches.
• Always use the shoe horn provided along, to easily slip in your feet.
• Keep your Leather shoes stuffed with Wooden Shoe Trees or paper balls after every use to keep the leather stretched and minimise Leather creasing.
• Use Natural Shoe Care Cream with a Shoe Shine Brush or Soft Cloth to clean the shoes.
• Try to keep the shoes away from moisture as it is not good for Leather.
NOTE : Use nubuck spray for nubuck and suede leather. Do not use leather cream on nubuck and suede, as it may damage the characteristics of the leather.
Most of our shoes are made-to-order, i.e., our local artisans handcraft your shoes, so it may take upto 4 days to dispatch your shoes from the date of order. It may thus take upto 10-12 days to reach the product to you depending on the delivery pin code.
For returns and exchange, Please refer to our returns and exchange policy.