Martin Sepia Slip-Ons
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Martin Sepia Slip-Ons come with the most Premium Cow Nubuck Leather, which makes them class apart. Handcrafted with a stroble construction, Martin comes with Phylon sole, which makes it both super light and anti-slippery.
Material and info.
• Cow Nubuck Leather Upper
• Goat Lining
• Goat Insocks with High density foam Footbed
• Phylon Sole
• Stroble-construction makes it light-weight and easy to wear.
• Designed and Made in India, for the people of world.
This is a made-to-order product. Please allow 5-6 days for the delivery.
• Banish Shoes come with complimentary shoe bags and a shoe Horn inside the box.
• Always Keep your Leather shoes in the Shoe bags to protect them from dust and scratches.
• Always use the shoe horn provided along, to easily slip in your feet.
• Keep your Leather shoes stuffed with Wooden Shoe Trees or paper balls after every use to keep the leather stretched and minimise Leather creasing.
• Use Natural Shoe Care Cream with a Shoe Shine Brush or Soft Cloth to clean the shoes.
• Try to keep the shoes away from moisture as it is not good for Leather.
NOTE : Use nubuck spray for nubuck and suede leather. Do not use leather cream on nubuck and suede, as it may damage the characteristics of the leather.
Most of our shoes are made-to-order, i.e., our local artisans handcraft your shoes, so it may take upto 4 days to dispatch your shoes from the date of order. It may thus take upto 10-12 days to reach the product to you depending on the delivery pin code.
For returns and exchange, Please refer to our returns and exchange policy.
The consignment still not delivered. Waiting for 20+ days. Delhivery very poor s Sevice.
it is not fitting to me . pl cancel . how to return product
I have asked for an exchange