Amber Ridge Charcoal Mules
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Aber Ridge Charcoal Mules are best to wear on your Summer Days. The leather wrapping on the heel part provides steady grip and better comfort to your heels. Handcrafted with utmost precision, these mules are easy to slip in your feet and have a perfect fit throughout the shoes. Cemented with Natural VT Leather on a TPR Sole, Aber Ridge make you feel surefooted.
Material and info.
• Cow Natural Milky Leather Upper
• Goat Leather Lining
• Goat Insocks with High Density Foam Footbed
• TPR Sole
• Moulded insole for better shape and fit.
• Designed and Made in India, for the people of world.
This is a made-to-order product. Please allow 5-6 days for the delivery.
• Banish Shoes come with complimentary shoe bags and a shoe Horn inside the box.
• Always Keep your Leather shoes in the Shoe bags to protect them from dust and scratches.
• Always use the shoe horn provided along, to easily slip in your feet.
• Keep your Leather shoes stuffed with Wooden Shoe Trees or paper balls after every use to keep the leather stretched and minimise Leather creasing.
• Use Natural Shoe Care Cream with a Shoe Shine Brush or Soft Cloth to clean the shoes.
• Try to keep the shoes away from moisture as it is not good for Leather.
NOTE : Use nubuck spray for nubuck and suede leather. Do not use leather cream on nubuck and suede, as it may damage the characteristics of the leather.
Most of our shoes are made-to-order, i.e., our local artisans handcraft your shoes, so it may take upto 4 days to dispatch your shoes from the date of order. It may thus take upto 10-12 days to reach the product to you depending on the delivery pin code.
For returns and exchange, Please refer to our returns and exchange policy.